Sunday 9 June 2019

Boy Abducted By Aliens Returns - Reviews

It's difficult getting reviews these days and to be honest, I'm rubbish at sorting them out.
I have Gustavo to thank then for sending out PDFs of the comic and getting the book reviewed by the following:-

The first from Pipedreams :- www.pipedreamcomics.co.uk

then Devils and Warriors :- www.daredevilsandwarriors.com

then Mass Movement Magazine :- www.massmovement.co.uk

and finally in the latest issue of Comic Scene :-

All in all they are pretty good.
Some seem a little put out by the misleading title and some wonder at the science (I linked the power to his Y chromosome connecting to another Y chromosomes, so it wouldn't effect women), but I like that.
I like that people have a think about it and question what they've read.
Yep. Happy with these.
Thanks to the reviewers for taking the time to read our comic, and to Gustavo for sending them review pdfs in the first place.
Oh, and if you're a reviewer and would like to review the comic then please email me or contact me through Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment