Thursday 14 March 2019

Glasgow - Always something new to discover.

I spend last week up in Glasgow visiting my daughter and as always we did plenty of walking and talking about films, books, comics and Pokemon.
That last one was new but hey, I'm open to new things.
Maybe opening a Barber's Shop is a little too big a step though, so I kept on walking.
I love discovering time worn stickers that have been stuck in seemingly random places on the walls of many city's and this one caught my eye this visit.
I love that I don't have a clue what they are about and that I never will.
I just find them really interesting.
Also, you can always trust Glasgow to throw something at you to make you laugh. This time it was the bus that passed us as we were having one of our many coffee breaks.
The message is clear ... and valid. Glasgow doesn't welcome tossers.
Looking forward to my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment