Friday 28 December 2018

Spider-Ham, Spider-Ham, does whatever a... err...well...

Went with Jemma to see the new animated Spider-Man movie.
It was this one or Aquaman and we decided on this as we didn't think it had much time left in the cinema.
Was it a good choice?
Yep. A great little film full of heart.
Is it the best Spider-Man film I've ever seen?
Yep, I think it is. Lots of laugh out loud moments too.
If you do go and watch it then do stay for the post credits extra ... very funny.

I hope they do a sequel.

Next up - Aquaman. I hope it moves DC movies in the right direction. I've just heard that Titan here pulling the plug on the DC comics they publish for the likes of W H Smiths. Hope things pick up for DC soon. marvel is doing some great stuff, but it's good to have a decent alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment