Tuesday 15 August 2023

Kingdom Figure - The Head

I couldn't put it off any longer.

I tried a few samples with these news washes (they call them 'contrast' and 'technical' paints, which I don't really understand) and I decided to go back to the way I had always painted my figures, back when I painted them for Dungeons and Dragons.

Again the head started that grey colour and the first thing was to paint in his fire glowing eyes.

It's quite daunting when you start. 

You have an image in your head as to what you want it to look like...

and then you start putting on the paint and layer of washes.

trying to get it to come out something close to that.

All in all I'm quite pleased, it's good start.
Now for the torso.
It has plenty of detail and needs to fit with the colours and effects of the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment