Tuesday 31 December 2019

My busiest month in 2019

So, 2019 was the year I decided to be more organised.
I had tried wall calendars previously but I hate looking at my scrappy notes on it.
It looked too messy.
In 2018 I gave up on it in about July and missed a lot of things because of it.
Birthdays.
Pre-booking train tickets.
That sort of thing.
So this year, as I was in the collaging mood due to working on my collage book, I decided to have a little fun with it. 
To make it more interesting to look at. 
To help me use it more.
Here's a sample.
My busiest month, May.
I made a few mistakes, which I had to fix with arrows, but I quite like that too.

It worked.
I was much more organised this year.
Something that was noticed and remarked upon by a few friends.
I've already started next year's calendar.
Putting in all those Birthdays. 
Great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment