Saturday 16 March 2013

Robots Assemble.

I've been meaning to get around to this for a while now. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a thing for robots, I collect all sorts of robot related bits and bobs, make my own out of collected bits and bobs that before then had nothing to do with robots, produce comic books with robots in them and, and this is where it becomes relevant, I used to collect robot sketches and commissions from comic book artists.
A few years ago I ran a website that let people see all of these pieces of art but then it all got a bit too much and running the extra website took too much time. It had to go and soit did. And I've always regretted it.
Then came blogs, so simple to maintain and so nice to look at.
And so RobotsAssemble is back.
As a blog.
As frequently as I can I'll post an image up there, and a little bit about my memories of the robot in question. Yes, I know that they're not real, I was meaning more about when I first came across it on screen, comic page or hidden between the covers of a book.
The first page has been posted...
...enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment