Tuesday 13 December 2022

WesterNoir Volume 1 on its way to Diamond Distributions

 It's been a tough year for me, I'll post later about my time in hospital but the ongoing result is that I'm currently unable to drive.

Before all of this happened we got WesterNoir Volume 1 listed in the Diamond catalogue, so that it could be ordered by shops around the globe, and we got a pretty good order from the USA.

And then I got ill, and then I moved house and then I realised that I'd be unable to get the stock from my Storage Locker easily or get them from my house to Diamond's warehouse up north.

Well a friend stepped in to help get them from my storage locker to my house and from there I used the Royal Mail's Collection service to get them from my house to Diamond.

It's a great feeling sending the books on their way.


We'll put Volume 2 in the catalogue sometime next year, probably around June.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment