Thursday 29 December 2022

The Stephenson's Robot - Companion Book

I've been working on pulling together the companion book to Stephenson's Robot.

This will contain the martian robots pages plus the back stories of the lead, and significant, characters from the Stephenson's Robot storyline. 

I now have all the pages I need from uniquely talented El Indio! for the martian pages, and the final back story, this one from the the pen of Russell Olson.


It's been fun working with all these different artists over the years and I think the book is looking fabulous.

As with the Stephenson's Robot book, I'm spending a lot of time remastering this one, moving stories around a little, adding extra martian robot pages and a few other surprises here and there.

Depending on how busy our production schedule is I'm hoping to print this sometime around Summer 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment