Saturday 31 December 2022

The 42nd Post

So, it's been an eventful year, some positive things have happened and some not so.

I'm hoping that in 2023 I get complete control of my feet back so I can drive a car again, or failing that have managed to get a modified car that will allow me to get back into my old life.

Popping to Cons... seeing friends... popping into new towns for a look around ... nothing too extravagant.

I will say that we take a lot of things for granted and never really think about what would happen if we lost something that we are able to do without thinking. I certainly never expected to have a mysterious infection hit both my legs and have the impact it has.

I'll not get bleak though... 

Hope to see a lot of you at Conventions around the country next year, or who knows, maybe you'll hear a knock on the door and it'll be me in my new driver-less car.

Actually if it's a driver-less car it'll probably be the car that's knocking on your door.

All the best for 2023... one thing I do know... it's going to be interesting. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you, Dave - hope it's a far better one with lots of good stuff in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Garen, all the best for 2024 to you and your family. Looking forward to the new Julius Chancer.

      Delete