Friday 31 December 2021

The 42nd Post

So, 2021 was a bit like 2020, and 2022 isn't promising to be much different.

We did get to a few Cons at the end of the 2021, which is great, but sadly sales (despite them being record breaking for us) didn't create enough space in my storage locker and so I'm still unable to print any new books.

Books that are ready to print:-

  • WesterNoir Volume 2
  • Right Place at the Right Time (Blessed/Cursed)

Books that are complete and are having covers/internal pages etc designed 

  • Stephenson's Robot 

Books that have all art complete and need lettering and then the design work

  • Thick Skin (Blessed/Cursed)

Books that are well underway and will be ready for lettering / design very soon

  • Stephenson's Robot - Companion Book
  • Kia Wordsmith 3

Books being coloured

  • WesterNoir Volume 3

Books where the script is with the artist

  • V2A - Wasteland Chronicles - Book 2
  • A Kia Wordsmith spinoff title - I'll come up with the title at the end I think
  • The Shadowless Man GN

...and I know I'll have missed something...

I'm also working on that Young-Adult SciFi book that I seem to mention every year. A few weeks ago Jemma, my daughter, issued the challenge to see which of us could complete a book before the end of 2022. I think I've learned something about my character as this has really energised me.  Bring it on.

Well, I do hope that 2022 is better than the last two years (plus). 

I hope that all who are able to take up the vaccine do so and we globally get on top of this pandemic and stop giving the virus room to mutate. I hope the anti-vaccine crowd actually pick up a few science books and read the facts rather than listen to people who were probably asleep in their biology lessons when they were at school. I hope those people who are forced to live in lockdown (still) because we haven't got control of the virus are able to step out of their houses safely in 2022. 

No comments:

Post a Comment