Thursday 23 December 2021

A day off today...

So, yesterday my daughter was looking to travel down to stay with me over Xmas but we decided it was too risky. She'd have to take a few trains and go through London to reach me. The plan was that I'd then drive her back up North around the 28th. So, we have Covid (with very high cases in London) and then there's a possible lockdown after Christmas (too late Boris) and the weather looks like it's going to take a turn for the worse.

We'll celebrate in February, or whenever things calm down a bit.

So I had booked today as a holiday and have decided to keep the day off and write the script for a comic instead. It's about one of the characters who will appear in Kia Wordsmith Issue 3, well actually it features two of them, and I'm enjoying writing again. I'll need to come up with a title, these usually occur to me halfway through writing but I've had nothing pop into my mind as yet.

Take care over the Festive Break everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment