Friday 17 November 2023

Thought Bubble - last Con of the year

As is traditional these days, we ended another year of comics with what is probably the best comic convention in the UK, Thought Bubble.

Having moved from Leeds, the event now takes place in Harrogate and the venue is ideal, as is the town itself really.
Two days of meeting up with fellow comic creators and readers.
I picked up a lot of great books, congratulated people whose books I'd bought earlier in the year and met a lot of people who read Time Bomb comics. 
Steve even talked me into trying to emulate the now famous pose that he does before every Con.

As you can see, I'm no natural.
I really enjoyed this Con, and I know I always say that but this time I enjoyed it more than I have for a number of years.
I really did manage to mix my love of buying comic books as well as making and selling them.
I even managed to buy some original comic book art pages from Dean Ormston and Jeff Lemire, having had them sign my collected Black Hammer.
A greats way to the the Con year.


No comments:

Post a Comment