Saturday 4 November 2023

I've now recovered enough from MCM to write a brief report

Yep. It was very tiring.

Once again Steve and I manned the booth for the 3 days.

and long days they were, maybe this comics lark is for younger people.

There was a lot to see at the Convention was pretty busy throughout, I did wander to the other hall at one point but was quickly scared back to the safety of our booth.

Friday saw a lot more interest in Quantum, with people actually seeking it out, which was great. I think Friday is the day comic people go to the event as it's never quite as busy as the other days. This was certainly true of the past but this year Sunday seemed to be about the same as Sunday.

As with every event there were some great cosplays going around.

My favourites were...

Asterix and Obelix (I love home made costumes) and...
a really excellent HIM, the King Of Darkness (or His Infernal Majesty), again home made but really well done.
A great, if very tiring Con, looking forward to the next one in May 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment