Wednesday 18 October 2023

Glasgow's ACME event.

Was great fun.

It's a long drive up to Scotland from where I live but we made it a road trip as I picked up Steve Tanner on the way.

Arrived on Friday afternoon to set up early, parking and access to the SECC was as easy, and friendly, as always. We really enjoy the friendly nature of all the staff at this event.

Two days flew past as we met old friends, new friends, old customers, new customers and strange people wearing strange outfits.

Some of them even stopped by to look at what we were trying to sell...

But for me the chance to see full sized replicas of my two favourite Batmobiles was the icing on the cake.
and

All in all a great show, look forward to next trip up the M6, maybe I'll take out my Batmobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment