Wednesday 18 October 2023

Bristol Comic Con.

Bristol Comic Con wasn't what it used to be, back at its peak in the early 2000s (I think), but it was a nice intimate event where people were happy to talk, whether professional, indie creator or customer.

In order to be noticed we decided to get a new Q banner, designed by my go-to designer Andy Bloor.

Very pleased with it and it certainly did the job...
I managed to take this photo with only Steve's hand blocking it a bit.

I'm always a little worried when meeting my heroes, worrying that I might not like the person behind the work.

Not the case with Alan Davis

We had a great time at the Con meeting Quantum customers and people who liked our earlier works but spending the night chatting about all sorts with Alan Davis is something I'll always treasure.

This weekend I allowed myself to buy a page of his artwork as well.


A nice 1 day event, and I hope it's not the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment