Monday 30 May 2022

Wow. London MCM.

What an incredible weekend.

All three days of the Con were very busy, very enjoyable and well sold to a lot of new Customers, as well as returning ones.

I took the post apocalyptic headpiece made by Drone to draw attention to my table, and it certainly worked. 

As you can see, I even had a few copies of Robot Shorts available, only 6 issues sadly, and they all sold. I'm not sure I have any more.

WesterNoir was top seller as always, with some interesting new customers coming along for the ride...


Yes, I am sorry that's WesterNoir Book 2 isn't out yet but I promise it will be at the same Con next year.

The three days were pretty much the same, lots of interest in comics, Saturday was the busiest day but both Friday and Sunday were busier than they have been in the past.

It was great to catch up with fellow creators, some of whom I haven't seen since before the Pandemic.

I know of a number of people who sold out over the three days, include Jed McPherson, who had the table next me, as I bought his last comic (Transmissions). 

All in all a very tiring but very successful three days.

I just need to recover now...

No comments:

Post a Comment