Thursday 26 May 2022

Portsmouth Comic Con - A great southern Con.

Well it was a few weeks ago now but I thought I'd write a short summary of how I found it getting back to Portsmouth and, well, getting back to Cons.

This one started with a panel, something I've not done for a while, outside in the Sun.


I must say that David Baillie made us all feel relaxed and involved and I really enjoyed it. Great to be sat next to Kai Wordsmith artist and collaborator Ian Ashcroft.

Two days of great attendance from the public, good engagement with people who stopped at the table and great catching up with other creators and at the end of the weekend I realised what a good time I'd had. 

Not just that I sold a good number of books, always a good thing, but also that's the Con had that family friendly feel to it that a lot of the larger events lack.

Looking forward to doing more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment