Last weekend saw me getting up very early in order to get to the first of hopefully many Comics Assemble comic events in Gloucester.
I always wonder about how conventions, in a Leisure Centre hall this time, will fair when the weather outside is so lovely.
It suffer a bit as I think people woke to such sunshine, but it was a great day.
Sales were good enough, other creators were greet to catch up with (I hadn't seen Dave Hitchcock for many years) and I also got to meet people who create 3D models of your characters (more on that in a later post).
The guest list was very impressive and it was good to see then Book Palace people attending. I could have spent a fortune on some original artwork at their table.All in all it was a great day and I'm looking forward to the next one.

No comments:
Post a Comment